Saturday, January 26, 2013

Diva in Black

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4567457/?claim=6nsjtz45h4s">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




I dream.

I dream a lot! I dream when I'm sleeping or I even dream during a school lesson. But who doesn't (especially at school^^)?

Last night I had a dream. A dreamed about me in the future. I was about 25 years old and already married (OMG way too early, I know!). I was married with a really hot and handsome banker. You know, a man who only wears a suit in every occasion! Anyway, we had a lot of money, a really nice house and of course no children. He always was working and me...(?) Well, I was at home. I was at home the whole day and just did nothing expect of reading and daydreaming. I only wore really elegant and beautiful clothes and much make up during the day.

Well, I really liked the way of my style. I was like a diva, who liked black. Most of the time I wore black. I really fell in love with the style. That's why I recreated a look I was wearing in my dream. It's an inspired look from the 50s and I would love to share it with you guys!

But I think it's important to mention, that I'm really not happy about my life in my dream. So alone, blue and dreary.

I'm happy to live in reality.

XOXO - Alessandra Morena















Top - Zara
Skirt - Prada (vintage)
Pumps - Navyboot
Necklace - from Brazil
Silver Ring - Gift from my mother
Black Ring - Swarovski
Black Bangle - from Brazil
Silver Bracelet - Tiffany & Co.
Watch, Earrings, Bangle and Black Bracelet - Gifts from friends
Lipstick - Estee Lauder in Stay Cranberry number 11

Don't forget to follow me on further pages:
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know, what you think about a life as a diva!


15 comments:

  1. lovely blog honey:) you look amazing with red lips!! xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this post was inspired by a dream! And I love how you are posing in them! Such great photos Alessandra! You look so classy and sophisticated in them, which I'm sure is the image you are trying to portray. I really like the black and red combo, and that red lipstick is killer on you!! I almost thought the outfit was a dress but no! Love the skirt.. Random question.. How tall are you? I like the length of that skirt but being 5'2 I feel it would make me look shorter. Also, when I'm older I want to dress all fancy and nice, except not lonely and pretentious LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,
      Thank you again for your lovely comment! I love this outfit as well, but can't wear it so often... =(

      I'm 5'7, so a bit taller than you. But I'm pretty sure, a skirt like this would look good on you, too. You know, as a maxi skirt. Try it out and let me know! ;)

      XOXO Alessandra

      Delete
  3. Love your skirt, your lips.. Well, love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want your skirt!! - I <3 Prada

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! you are just drop dead gorgeous!! you pull off red lips so well!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really pop your red lips! Love the outfit as well.. wish to own a garment from prada too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your blog doll! So glad I found it. I'm following you & hope you can return the favor. Have you ever read or seen The Secret? I think you will love it. I'm a dreamer like yourself. I wanted to be married by 24 to a gentleman who is dressed in suits all day everyday. Before I knew it, I got engaged to the love of my life and I'll be married by 24. Oh, and he wears a suit every day. LOL BTW, love the outfit! Very fab style.

    Chase your dreams! No one can stop you!

    xx
    Marianne Y
    www.BellaMariella.com
    fashion & beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marianne,

      Firstly, thank you so much for your lovely comment!

      Yes, I've heard about it, but never got the chance to read it.. But you actually aren't the first person who recommend me to read it. Well, I really have to read it, don't I?!

      OMG, that's soooo cute! I'm happy for you, that your dream came true! Hope you're happy, too..?! And oh, congratulations on your engagement!!!

      XOXO - Alessandra Morena

      Delete
  8. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these photos are absolutely stunning! The first one in particular is just gorgeous - I love the combination of black and red on you :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look really lovely, honey. A bit like Snow White in the first picture. Found you via Facebook btw. :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin <3
    @MidnightCouture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, same to your blog!

      Vor allem mag ich den Post über die Tea Party!

      Delete