Sunday, January 13, 2013

On a lazy, lazy sunday...




On monday ballet until 9:30 p.m., on tuesday a long party after work, on wendnesday too much stress in the office, on thursday dinner with family, on friday ladys night out and on saturday a home party. Phuu, too much was going on, right? That's why I love to give myself ONE day! And most of the time it's sunday.

On sunday I like to read a good book with a cup of tea, take time for sauna or go out in the fresh air to walk a bit and think about everything. 

I want to show you now, what I would wear on a day like this.









Look 1:
Parka - Mango  
Jacket - H&M
Denim - Zara
Weather Boots - Hunter

-

Look 2:
Leather Jacket -  From a Leather Boutique
Ankle Boots - From a Boutique
Belt - Navyboot



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Hunter Boots! I wanna have them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, these outfits would be great for school, too. I'm still 15 and think, this outfit is perfect for my age. :)

    ReplyDelete