Saturday, January 19, 2013

Snow White at School


Brrrrrr...winter came back to Switzerland and it is so, so cold! It's time to say HI to the thickest winter clothes!

As you might see in the picture, there is no sun, no color (again). So I thought, it would be perfect to bring some color to school. 

I'm such a big fan of oversized sweater lately with a shirt underneath. Which also looks pretty smart and that's perfect for school! So I took my blue thick sweater and a white shirt from my closet. When you wear something ovesized at the top, try to wear some skinny pants. To looke even more slimmer, I chose my black pants. To keep the slimmy effect, I also took my overknees boots. But the mixing of blue, white and black is still too boring for me. To add more color I thought of red accessoires, like my lipstick and my hot red bag. 

But don't use too much color! We still want to look smart, don't we?^^

Tell me, what do you love to wear at school? - Leave a comment down below!



Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO - Alessandra Uhlmann
















Winter Coat - Jan Mayen by Feyem
Sweater - Forever 21
Blouse - Zara
Skinny Pants - Only
Overknees Boots - Bata
Purse - Genuie Leather
Earrings - old
Black and White Ring - Swarovski
Watch - Longines
Bracelet - Tiffany & Co.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your cute comment!
      XOXO - Alessandra Morena

      Delete
  2. You really look alike snow white! So fair and pretty.
    Will follow you on facebook - i really like your blog..

    ReplyDelete