Saturday, February 2, 2013

!Ice Skating!



It's been almost three years when I last went ice skating!

When my friend Caroline, a figure skater, asked me for ice skating together, I definitely said YES!

Now my question to you guys: what would you wear for ice skating? I chose for a really comfortable outfit, which is important when you're moving around all the times! So I was wearing a simple, loose black top and some faux leather leggings and of course added some jelwerys like my huge necklace! What do you think about my decision??

Is it too black for you or do you think it's perfect for ice skating? Please let me know!

I have to tell you, that I was a bit scared, haha! You know, it really has been a long time..! But surprisingly I really was good on ice! Don't you believe me?! Then check yourself!!!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena





















Sweater - Cos
Faux Leather Leggings - Zara
Leather Gloves - Jelmoli

Don't forget to follow me on further pages:
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Don't forget to leave a comment - would love to read it!

10 comments:

  1. I think, your outfit for ice skating it's just perfect. It really looks, as you have written, comfortable and I love your faux leather leggings. You rock them in a very casual look! Go on, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous blog!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome!
    xx Vanes

    thebloggerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahhhahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's so funny? Would love to know it.. ;)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete