Monday, February 18, 2013

It's time to relax!














As always, there was so much going on lately! I started to work in a new departament, had some exams and of course,  a lot of plans with my friends!

There was only one word which came to my mind,

STOP!

Stop? Yes, stop! I needed time for myself. I didn't want to run after everything... after my friends, family, even after my blog. I just looked for a day to relax. To calm down. To think about nothing. To be selfish.

So, I told myself to take a day off and to do what I really need and want to.

Yesterday (Sunday) I did what I had to do. You know, homework, study for some exams and, and, and. But today (Monday) I had no worries, nothing to think about. Well, just about me and what I had missed.

I took my time to read my book which was laying for a very, very long time on my bedside table, drank some cup of tea, ate a nice dish, as the macarons from Laudrée, with music to calm down and a cashmere blanket to feel warm and relaxed. 

What a great day I had! I'd love to repeat that tomorrow, but you know, work is calling again! But I really recommend you guys to do the same I did! It's important to have a day for yourself, don't forget that!

Of course I didn't take any pictures while I was relaxing, so I was looking around in several online stores to find the perfect outfit and accesoires for a like this.

Hope you'll get the chance for a day to relax as soon as possible!!!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena


Dressing Gong- Ralph Lauren 
Negligé - Siste's
Ballet Flats - Zara Home
Slippers - Zara Home
Cashmere Blanket - Zara Home
Tea Cup - Villery & Boch
Book - The Turning Point, Judith Lennox
Macarons - Ladurée
CD - Chill Out, Zara Home

You want to make my day even better? Then don't forget to follow me on my facebook page or Instagram!

I would love to read YOUR comment!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely idea! I'll try to take a day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I really need a dau-off too! Relax is the best thing ever :P
    xoxo
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great post! actually just enjoying our holidays, which is reeeaally relaxing ;)
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey it's ladurée, not laudrée. Even autocorrect gave up on correcting you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you didn't tell me, I would NOT notice!!!

      Delete