Sunday, February 24, 2013

Summer's missed




Yesterday I met my friend in Zurich for lunch, a walk around the lake and to shop a little bit. The lunch was great, we talked a lot while we were walking and we got some nice stuff. But it was so cold! That was the only thing I did not like! It was about -7 degree! Yep, -7!!!!! So, I had to wear my warmest coat with hat. 

Hope you enjoy the outfit and a little bit of Zurich!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena












Coat - From a boutique in Innsbruck (Austria)
Hat -  Stefanel
Trousers - United Colors of Benetton
Cardigan - Mango
Body - Ballett-Shop Zurich
Boots - From a boutique in Livingio (Italy)

If you want to stay informed, then don't forget to follow my facebook page and me on Instagram!

9 comments:

  1. Your coat is gorgeous ! I love it. I miss Switzerland. Last time I was in St. Moritz. I hope to go skiing again before the season ends ;)

    xoxo
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to hear from you loving Switzerland! I actually miss London! It's always nice to spend a weekend there.

      xoxo - Alessandra Morena

      Delete
  2. Summer is missed! You look so lovely all bundled up and that hat is beautiful. Looks like you had a great time strolling the streets! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous. So fabulous. Following!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, it is just perfect for a cold day like you had! Amazing blog! Will follow you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Top Model....
    Kisse from your godfather!!!!

    ReplyDelete