Saturday, March 30, 2013

fancy tea time




No, I did not forget about my blog and yes, I am still alive. It's been so (still) busy, that I just couldn't take my time to create outfits for you and I am very sorry for that. But now I am finally back with a new post. A different post...



During March I discovered my new love. My new hobby.

Baking and Cooking

When I think back to December or January, I even couldn't cook scrambled eggs! All I could, was my famous and delicious Tarte au Chocolat... Yes, only one recipe! How ashamed, right? Well, I thought so and that's why I wanted to learn basics. So, I've started to watch cooking turtorials on youtube and I spent hours! I figured out, how much I love it to watch people cooking. 

After a month or so I first started to bake. Actually every saturday! And then I finally was ready to cook dinner for my family and we all were so suprised! It was good.. No, it was delicious...

Another thing I like to do, is to study baking recipes for a Tea Time Party. I love to imagine how the fancy women had Tea Time with their girlfriends once a week in the earlier time. Unfortunately, we hear now less and less of a Tea Time Party and I think, that it has to be changed! Tea Time is something important for us young and old women. There we have plenty of time to talk about everything with our girls! Our Problems, our news, our job, our boyfirends and husbands...

I am ready to make a Tea Time Party - Are you?

I've looked for lovely home ware on my favorite online shop for you. I hope you enjoy it!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena


Each Product is from Zara Home on www.zarahome.com


Don't forget to check out my facebook page!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! I actually totally agree with you. Tea Time needs to come back! I love Jane Austen novels and I secretly wish I lived in that era where chivalry was expected and tea was an afternoon affair! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have time for such a pretty tea party! but there isn't.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about a Zara Home! Well, thank you for that.. I went online and I loved the page! So many beautiful products.

    ReplyDelete