Sunday, March 10, 2013

Let's call the spring





It's been a while when I last wrote a post on my blog because it's been a busy time, lately. Had some exams, started to work in a new department and, and, and...

As my friend Caroline always takes her camera with her, you know to keep some school memories, I thought it would be cool, to take some more shots at school during a break in the afternoon.

The weather here in Switzerland has been warmer and much better! So I thought, I would do the same with my outfit: bright and colorful. I really had fun playing with basics, colors and to build some layers! Maybe just the thought of spring made me so happy.

This outfit is perfect for school or just for a casual sunny day.

Hope you like it and thank you so much for reading!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena














Leather Jacket - From a boutique in Austria
Sweater - Zara
Shirt underneath - Zara
Denims - Zara
Ankle Boots - Massimo Dutti
Scarf - From a boutique in Austria
Lipstick - Estée Lauder (Nr. 61, Spanish Red)
Earrings - Rebecca

Don't forget to follow my blog and my facebook page!


6 comments:

  1. Your outfit is just amazing! Love how you mixed some different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also should wear bright colors, because I miss spring so so much!
    (love reading your blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice outfit! really love your orange jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's awesome for school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit! it fits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete