Saturday, April 6, 2013

A different way to be a beauty





Laughing is the best calorie burner - Audrey Hepburn

When I'm in town, sitting in the tram way and looking to the women, I always recognize how concentrated they are to be beautiful. They want to wear the most stylish dress, the coolest pair of shoes, the most expensive handbag and the trendiest make up and hairstyle. They are so concentrated that they almost forget to be natural. 

For me is laughing the best way to be beautiful. Beautiful from outside but also from inside. It shows personality. Great personality.

So, don't hide your beautiful face from make up. Try to feel more comfortable with a little bit less of everything.

When my lovely friend Caroline had shot these pictures from me, I was extremely supriesed that I still looked fine with only mascara on my lashes. Suddenly I felt a lot more comfortable and started to wear less make up at school and work. The good thing about it: you don't always have to check your make up in the mirror or to get scared of lipstick on your teeth or smeard eyeliner while you're eating or laughing!

What do you mean? Are you in the same opinion? I would love to know it.

Thank you very much for reading and writing lovely comments! - XOXO Alessandra Morena















Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! You really don't have to wear make up at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your laugh is just wonderful and really the best way to be beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you laugh!
    xxx Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum...I tried to make a photo of your using no make up (that morning when you were making cookies).You did't want it...glad, because you've changed your mind!!
    Good to see you happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete