Saturday, April 13, 2013

Beautiful Spring Day in Zurich




Finally, finally, finally!!! Spring has finally arrived in Europe! We have been waiting for such a long time. 

It was perfect day for a little bit of shopping, to drink a cappuccino outside and to walk through Zurich. So, I thought my friend Caroline could take some pictures of my very first spring outfit. Hope you enjoy!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena









Dress - Zara
Cardigan - BIG Zurich
Belt - Massimo Dutti
Ankle Boots - Massimo Dutti

Don't forget to check out my facebook page and follow me on Instagram to stay informed!



9 comments:

  1. Glad you got to enjoy the weather Alessendra! Lovely dress! Wish I lived in Europe :P xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress you're wearing! Zurich must be a lovely town... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture is awesome!! Cool blog! Kisses from Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! I was looking for this dress, but couldn't find it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love

      I'm sorry, this dress is from a older collection.. But I'm sure, you'll find a similar one!

      Delete
  5. Just found you blog! You are really pretty and I love your style :). Would you like to follow each other?

    Thelostheritage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely dress! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alessandra,
    just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the LIEBSTER award. :-) Check out the rules and your questions here: http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de/2013/05/thanks-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete