Monday, May 20, 2013

A LITTLE FRENCH IN ZURICH I



I am back, but Summer not! 

Wow guys, time's just flys away... The end of May is already at the corner and I haven't done any poste yet. AND summer is still hidden here in Europe...! Anyway, since March or so I have been thinking of this little project but always have been waiting for the warmer days. However, when I recognized that summer still doesn't want to come, I could not wait any time longer. To be honest, I really missed to write a post...

So, I've got this really really talented friend Nick, who's going to be an amazing photographer. Now you might think that he's got a pretty good camera and takes pictures of everything. Well, you actually must be right, BUT his camera is damn good and he always gets booked from several newspapers to take pictures from sports event like the match Basel vs. Chelsea or so. 

Lucky me, I also got the chance to work with my friend Nick. He actually asked me to take picture from me and we set a date. My job was to find a subject for our project and I didn't need a long time to find one. 

FRENCH

I was looking around for garments to create three different French outfits. This outfit actually should have been a bit different... I've got a green belt and green sandales, unfortunately I didn't recognized that my belt was too large, so I had to change the accesoires, but I still think the outfit has got a french touch, doesn't it?

I hope you enjoy reading my blog again and don't forget to visit Nick's page!

XOXO - Alessandra Morena















Blouse - Forever 21
Shorts - Mango (right here)
Shoes - Massimo Dutti (similar)
Belt - Navyboot 
Crossbody Purse - Yves Saint Laurent (Vintage)
Lipstick - Estée Lauder in Nr. 60 Fuchsia Fever

Dont forget to check out my facebook page and follow me on Instagram (alessandramorena)!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it.. I'm a huge fan of French style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Alessandra! Those snakeskin adds a nice touch and the shorts are soooo parisian. I want those shoes! It's nice to see you posting - hope all is well and I hope you get summer soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très chic! Love the pictures, your friend's really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog since your first post and I have to tell, this is my favorite post! I like the picture and the outfit. It's awesome!

    Btw, my name is Flora. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect navy look. Love the miz of all the pieces. Chic and easy. Look gorgeous!!

    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Your friend's talented! So are you :)

    ReplyDelete