Sunday, June 2, 2013

A LITTLE FRENCH IN ZURICH II






We always say the Little Black Dress is the #1 Must Have Piece in every woman's closet, then it follows a Trench Coat, Skinny Jeans and, and, and. Well, I totally agree, but what is about with the Little White Dress? In my opinion I would say, both kind of dresses are the women's #1 Must Have Pieces. I was told that the Little Black Dress is so important, because you can create lots of different outfits. Well, I think so you can do with the Little White Dress, especially in summer.

But as it is this year's summer trend, I like to wear my Little White Dress just simple enough, nothing more added. But what I like even more, is this classic contrast "Black and W..." No, let's say "White and Black".

As you might tell from the title, it's the second post of the project I worked with my (talented) friend Nick. As these pictures were taken on the same day, I had a lot of fun working with him. He gives so much energy and passion into his hobby, which is so motivated. Because I can tell you, how freezing cold it was that day. However, I don't regret it, especially when I look at the pictures.

XOXO - Alessandra Morena









 








Don't forget to check out my facebook page and my account on Bloglovin' to stay informed. On my Instagram account you'll see my daily outfits and life!

Also, to see more beautiful pictures by Nick visit his homepage! It's worh, I promise.

-Outfit-

Dress - Zara (similar here)
Hat -  H&M 
Clutch - DKNY (similar here)
Shoes - Massimo Dutti (similar here)
Sunglasses - Vougue
Lipstick - Estée Lauder in Nr. 60 Fuchsia Fever

6 comments:

  1. These picitures are gorgeous! I love the dress and clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress you're wearing! I love the combination of white and black and your hat is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really pretty! R u a model?

    Sorry, don't have a Google Account

    xxx Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remind me of Kate Winslet as Rose in Titanic. Probably because of your hat, LOL!

    x Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fabulous and so classy

    ReplyDelete